What is coaching?
Coaching supports you to get where you want to be much more quickly than if you are left to your own devices. It is founded on the principle that we all have within what we need to move forward, but sometimes it needs a little coaxing.
My role is to help you figure out what you really want in your life or your career and work with you to find a solution that suits you. A coach is your catalyst - your agent for change.
- You have more than a niggling feeling that life isn't all that it could be but you don't know what to do about it.
- Maybe you want to get back into paid work after a career break to bring up your family.
- You feel you're stuck in a job that you don't enjoy.
- You're feeling overwhelmed, anxious and scared about going back to work, trapped by your lack of self-confidence.
- Or maybe you lack confidence to go out and get that promotion that you deserve.
- Your small business is floundering and needs an injection of energy and inspiration.
- You wonder whether there is a better way to manage the work-life-family balance.
You have come to the right place to get the support and help that you need.
I specialise in coaching mums who have taken a career break and want to return to paid work or set up their own business, mumpreneurs and women who work in technology, as that's my original background. The women I have coached have worked in a variety of sectors before children.
As a coach, I support you on a one-to-one basis, creating a safe environment where dreams and challenges can be shared without judgement or repercussion.
You should expect a session with your coach to be positive, proactive, personal and in the present, to give you control over your goals and their challenges. Group coaching uses the same techniques without the one-on-one feedback.
Not sure what coaching can help with? Some of the individuals I have coached wanted to:
- get off to a good start in a new role
- identify the steps in the transition back to work after a career break
- rebuild confidence to return to work
- launch a new business that fits with family life
- better manage an existing business to fit with family life
Ways you can work with me
- Quick and easy, no commitment, subscribe to my regular Inspiration Party mailings.
- One-to-one coaching over a 3, 4 or 6 month period. I generally encourage you to start with a 3 month package. Investment starts from £695.
- Join me at a Get Back to Work with Confidence one day workshop with the option to upgrade to the X-tra Confidence package when you book (or at the workshop). Investment starts from £97 for the early bird price. Email me if you want to be added to the priority mailing for the next workshop which will run at the end of February 2015.
- VIP Day - if you lack clarity and focus, if you know you need one-on-one attention in a concentrated way to keep you focussed, the VIP Day is for you. Investment £895. Email me to find a date that works for you.
- The Confident Mother virtual conference - free to attend and listen to live interviews from fabulous experts and inspirational mothers. Register online.
- Sign up to one of my monthly free webinars - in December, we will explore How to get support for the big decisions in your small business without recruiting a team of expensive professionals.
What is DISC profiling?
DISC profiling is one of many personality assessment tools available. If we understand our own strengths, we have a better appreciation for how we communicate and how we like people to communicate with us. We can understand and be more accepting of why some people "need" the detail while others just want to get it done. We can appreciate what frustrates or motivates others and then apply this knowledge to the way we behave at work or at home. Full 17 page profile plus a full 60 minutes of one-to-one coaching over the telephone or Skype for just £97.
- Full personalised 17 page DISC profile.
- This includes a 60 minute one-to-one coaching session over telephone or Skype.
- Book online here.
Book a FREE 20 minute taster session
View my online diary today to book a FREE 20 minute taster session to find out if coaching is right for you, and if I am the right coach for you.
Download this PDF file for more information about my coaching packages.
Subscribe to the Inspiration Party
Quick and easy, with no commitment, subscribe to my regular Inspiration Party mailings (and you can unsubscribe at any time).